Sunday, August 24, 2008

Convention Update

Today, another student and I made the decision to go the New Jersey delegation office in an attempt to get hired. We were successful, and I am incredibly excited with this new opportunity. Not only do I have the ability to serve my home state, I have immediate access to all delegation events and the opportunity to meet delegates and elected officials.

A very exciting development that comes along with this new placement is the ability for me to add depth to my superdelegate research by actually being able to interview them about their views on the system. I will be updating as frequently as possible.

Additionally, I would encourage everyone to follow this year's DNC very closely, as it is shaping up to be one of the most exciting and involved political events of our lifetime.

No comments: